We want to make our original angle setting without changing face progression
• The professional demand was concentrated in Vn and V of the half cavity.
• Do not want to change the hitting point even using the differenct loft type.
• The feelings for the angle setting of the pros are strong regardless of man and woman.
• It is used to adjust the angle, mostly upright, although they feel a sense of discomfort to the subtle differences in face progression.
• Providing a variation in the angle setting, it made it possible to design the neck part which professionals prefer.
Forging the soft-iron material(S25C proprietary blend) that is specially formed enhances the strength. In particular, of the upper center part of the club face is where the grain flow is dense. This forging method has reduced the poor result of an off-center shot.
The center of gravity design that gives head size, sole width, face thickness, thickness of the back face, a delicate change in the top blade according to the loft.
Significant evolution of around the neck and the entire form
• The standard goose shape do not bring any uncomfortableness to the player’s vision.
• Well balanced neck and the leading edge gives easy address towards the target.
• Easy address able to control the ball.
• Slightly flat form deletes the fear of hitting to the left.
• Solid heel side gives an image a strong trajectory.
• Line-out is easy to make a linear and sharp image.
• Slightly large image gives you comfort and do not mind the loft.
• Improvement of the hitting feeling by the new forging manufacturing method.
|HEAD MATERIAL / PROCESS||MILD STEEL / FORGED|
|FINISH||HALF MIRROR + MIRROR FINISH ・DOUBLE-LAYER PLATING|
|LENGTH (INCH)||NS PRO MODUS3 TOUR 105||38.75||38.25||37.75||37.25||36.75||36.25||35.75||35.25||35.00|
|SWING WEIGHT / GROSS WEIGHT (G)||NS PRO MODUS3 TOUR 105||S||D2・400||D2・407||D2・413||D2・419||D2・425||D2・432||D2・440||D2・448||D1・450|